G-Power presents very impressive BMW M6 E63, which has just been delivered to its owner in the United Arab Emirates.
G6M V10 HURRICANE CS ultimate - the most powerful G-POWER vehicle ever.
• 1001 hp / 736 kW at 8,000 rpm
• 900 Nm at 6,000 rpm
• V-max: > 370 km/h
• 0-100 km/h: 4.3 sec
• 0-200 km/h: 9.0 sec
• 0-300 km/h: 21.5 sec
• M6 V10 SK III RRs bi-Kompressorsystem (twin-supercharger)
• Titanium exhaust system with Race-Cats and 2 x 120 mm tail pipes
• Full carbon-fibre Wide Body kit
• Ceramic brake system with 400 mm diameter brake discs
• 21-inch HURRICANE RR forged alloy wheels
• Coilover suspension with G-POWER "NÜRBURGRING SETUP"
• Hand-crafted interior
• Custom-built ‘One-of-One’
With a BMW M6 E63 as the base car, G-POWER set about the comprehensive modification, optimisation and refinement of virtually all core areas of the car, meaning bodywork, engine, chassis and interior.
The most obvious change at first glance is the HURRICANE Wide Body Kit, whose extended wheel arches, large air intakes and front and rear aerodynamic addenda lay the foundations for the significant chassis and engine upgrade work.