A car is a necessity for most people around the world today. Whether one is in his native land or in another country, a car is a must-have. Renting a car is the next best thing to do when one cannot have his own car. This is where National Car Rental Company comes in. Almost 70 years in the industry, this company boasts of the following:
Available Sizes and Vehicles
At National Car Rental, there are 31 sizes of vehicles that one can choose from. When one needs a car that would fit 4 passengers with just 2 pieces of luggage, then the economy type is the ideal choice. For group travellers of 4 or 5 with a piece of luggage each, a Standard type or full size is recommendable. For groups of 7-8 persons, a SUV or a minivan would suffice.
There are also options for larger groups up to a maximum of 15 persons. In these cases, travelling groups need not rent two vehicles. There is an express van that would be able to accommodate everybody including 7 pieces of luggage. Those, on the other hand, with more luggage than passenger can consider renting a cargo van that can carry up to 10 pieces of luggage. It does not matter how many the persons or the pieces of luggage are, there would be an appropriate vehicle available.
One can choose to travel in comfort or in style. There is a wide selection of car brands available. One has the option of renting models like Toyota, Chrysler, Hyundai, Ford, Chevy, to name just a few. For luxury cars, some of the choices are Cadillac, Hummer, Jeep Wrangler and Lincoln.
One can avail of the car that he needs with National Car Rental Company, anytime, anywhere.
Customer Service Support System
Another important factor to consider when renting a vehicle is the customer support service that the company provides. After all, it’s the customer who is most important in the car rental business. The sure way to please the customer is when his needs are met before, during and after the transaction. Customer satisfaction can be guaranteed by the company’s customer service support.
At National, the support system includes the following:
- FAQ’s. For all your queries, just type the particular topic that you need and click the search button. For example, if you need snow chains for your tires, simply type tires and the information would appear.
- Email. Any concern that is not immediate can be addressed via email correspondence. A reply can be expected within 24 hours.
- Phone calls. For immediate assistance, the client can use the telephone customer service support. There are specific contact numbers for the different departments a customers would need to reach. The numbers for Reservations, Emerald Club Support, Costumer Service (Billing or past rentals), Roadside assistance Sales Department, Medical Requests and Deaf/Hard of Hearing TDD are listed. Except when indicated, all contact numbers are available 24/7.
- Media Contact Info. For any news related request, there is a press room site that one can visit and enjoy.
At National Car Rental, the concern and needs of the clients would be met through their support system.
Another thing that National Car Rental Company takes pride in is their more than 2,000 locations in all parts of the world. The have operations in:
- United States
- Central America
- South America
- Puerto Rice
- Middle East
Under each country or region are hundreds of other places where you can avail of cars for rent from National Car Rental Company. Customers are assured that there is a National Car Rental branch wherever they may be. This gives them the feeling of security that they have access to these offices in case they have problems with their car rentals.
The Price is Right
Vacations or trips abroad are expensive. National Car Rental understands that budget is a major consideration of travellers, too. That is why one of the strong points of this company is the price.
Prices are dependent on the following:
- Car size and brand
- Number of days to use
Aside from the fact that the prices are already budget-friendly, there are still various special discounts that clients can avail of. Here are some of them:
- Last Minute Special Rates. Check out the weekly promo price on weekdays. Some of these rates are applicable in some select cities only.
- Weekend Specials To Go. Enjoy 20% off on weekend car rentals. The offer is applicable for Compact to full size vehicles, SUV, Minivan, and even Convertible.
- Weekly Specials To Go. Those who need a car rental for five days or more (a Saturday must be included) can have the benefit of a 20% off the payable amount. Available cars are from Compact to Full size. For those renting the Standard car or special brands, there is also a weekly promo for a free day with five-day rentals.
- Free upgrade. National Car Rentals also give complimentary car class upgrade when reservations are made on the promo dates. The cars applicable are from Compact to Standard-sized vehicles.
- Specials To Go. Customers should check the National’s webpage for updates these promotions. They have monthly promotions being offered.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proven customer satisfaction
- Personal touch
- Highly competitive prices
- Service quality guaranteed
- Best deals in town
- Various car brands available
- More than 2000 locations
- Dependable 24/7 support facility
- Space-saving promos
- Stress-free customer experience
Cons of National Car Rental
As with all things, there are negative sides, too. Here are 5 of them.
- Off-airport locations.
- Additional costs for pickups
- Cancellation fees and charges
- Add on charges
- Misleading agents
The reviews for National are mostly positive coming from customers who have already done business with them. Given a good picture of the pros and cons of this car rental company, it should be easier for customers to make a decision on whether or not to rent a car from National.